15 June, 2012

IT Companies & Their Taglines



TCS- Experience Certainty

Infosys- Building Tomorrows Enterprise (Previously Infosys was using Powered by Intellects Driven By Values)

Tech Mahindra- Create the next wave.

Cognizant- Passion for building stronger businesses.

Wipro- Applying thought

Capgemini- People Matter, Results Count.

Accenture- High Performance. Delivered.

iGate- iTops for Business Outcomes

HCL- Technology that touches lives.

ZTE- Bringing you Closer

Dell- The power to do more

4 comments:

  1. nice collection. also visit my blog http://brand-quiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely so that we can gain more objective opinions.

    Melbourne IT Companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Software Development Companies Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpha Data

    Welcome to the world of Leading System Integration. Join the Thousands of people that discovered IT solutions with all the products of Alpha Data.
    Security Companies
    1988 Hood Avenue
    San Diego, CA 92103
    858-688-5784
    RyanJBlankenship@inbound.plus

    ReplyDelete

Thank You