29 January, 2017

#MagicOfwarmth makes life beautiful



Desmond Tutu once told "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." This holds true for every person. The family's love, affection and warmth make life beautiful. Every member of the family goes through a difficult phase in life and I have found out that the other members stood rock solid like a pillar in those turbulent times. Those support, those moments are the Magic of warmth.

In my career I was stuck in a bad phase. There was long working hours, very less time for me and family add the distance from home which made it more difficult. There were days when I just worked ate and slept. Life was very mundane with nothing to look forward to. The pressure of the work, no value addition to career front was kind of dragging me into depression. I was cut off from my friends, colleagues and surprisingly from m family. There were days when I ignored calls from my family members. I started to getting irritated. Disconnected calls in between. kept the phone out of reach or switched off. i was kind of becoming a reclusive person. This was till date my worst phase in life. 

As I said earlier in those dark moments, lonely moments what a man need is Love, Affection and that little warmth. My parents stood rock solid behind me in those time. Although I ignored their calls, got irritated but my parents never stop trying and believing me. Their perseverance and continuous effort was always there. I can still recollect that day when they surprisingly came to the place where I was working which is a 5 hour drive from my hometown. They gave me confidence that If i try I will definitely get a better job where I will be satisfied. They are a firm believer of the statement of Jim Rohn that "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."  The small talk and their effort really helped me in clearing my mind and it increased the confidence. I again started believing me and by next week I met the Zonal manager of my company and gave the notice period and finally after one odd month left the job. In the meantime I applied for other jobs and luckily with God's grace and parents blessing land in a good job within months. This was the Magic of Warmth for me and it will be imprinted in my memory forever.

See This beautiful video of #MagicOfwarmth.





“I’m blogging about my #MagicOfWarmth moment at BlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed Hot Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You